Monday, July 8, 2013

Hot or Flop?: 2NE1 Make Anticipated Comeback..

After releasing 'I Love You', and 'Gettin Dumb' with will.i.am, the ever so popular girls of 2NE1 finally make their long-awaited comeback with new single, 'Falling in Love'. The song is a straight up Summer anthem fusing together sounds of reggae and dizzy club beats, which accompany the catchy "Touch me over here / Touch me, touch me over there” hook. The video itself is all types of cute too, with the girls looking oh so stunning, working it in some super 'dope' fashions in front of expensive set ups. Personally I think the song is hot, serving up all kinds of fierce and fabulous we've come to expect from the ladies. It's definitely an improvement from the forgettable 'I Love You'. What do you think, hot or flop?

No comments:

Post a Comment